woensdag 18 oktober 2017

Halloween card

Hello crafters, it's Mariëtte here today with another Halloween card. 




Below you will find some more details on the making of this card.


I created a circle from sticky masking tape and adhere it in the left upper corner. Than I start blending the colors of distress ink on the background. I have used water color paper.
Than removed the circle mask and lightly colored the white spot as well.





I stamped the Witched Cat and Halloween text with Archival black and heatset it with clear embossing powder.

I have used distress inks to color in the stamped images. Added some leaves and bats. For the bats I used the Pumpkin and Bats stamp partially.


With a black marker I hand draw the spider web and the little spider on the little spider hanging on the broom.


Mariëtte van Leeuwen - DT Magenta


*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products used:

Geen opmerkingen: