woensdag 14 februari 2018

Happy Valentine



Happy Valentine's Day!

The day that celebrates all things love. Today, our Magenta design team brings you some Valentine's inspiration to spread some crafty love.

Check out the other DT members contribution on the Magenta blog: 





The background is created with Distress Oxides inks. The little birds are colored with Gansai Tambi silver. This in combination with the Distress Oxide tattered rose is so beautiful. The tattered rose almost looks shimmery, I was so surprised by this color:-)

Magenta products used:

2 opmerkingen:

Dianne Johnson zei

Mariëtte this is so beautiful! You are going to make me go and get the Tattered Rose color that I passed on! I love the shimmer on the birds, and I love the ghost stamping in the background. Gorgeous card! And now I also want that Forever and Ever stamp!

Enny zei

Wow, dat is zo mooi en schattig, die Tattered Rose kleur ga ik ook kopen ! Groetjes, Enny