1. Use a die or punch to cut a circle out of masking paper. Place this circle mask on your card toward the top. . Place the Magenta stencil (TM40) at the bottom of your card to create the horizon. Apply Seedless Preserves Distress Ink with a blending tool just above the mask
3. Take the reverse Magenta stencil and place this on the top side of your horizon and apply Iced Spruce Distress Ink with a blending tool.
5. Place the same stencil from Step 1 back on your snow bank, just a little bit lower, so that you see a small strip of grey. We are going to stamp the trees on top of it, and since the stencil is a little thick, the stamp will not hit the card right above your stencil. Stamp the Small Evergreen Patch with Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
2. Apply Salty Ocean Distress Ink with a blending tool to the top of your card and blend the color in with the Seedless Preserves.
4. Place another stencil from the set on the grey area to create snow banks, also by applying Iced Spruce Distress Ink with a blending tool. Remove the circle mask.
6. Remove the stencil. Stamp the fir tree with Versafine Onyx Black Ink in the lower left corner and stamp it again on some masking paper. Cut out the image from the masking paper and place it on your stamped image on your card. Stamp the fir tree again to the right and a little bit lower.
7. Stamp the little deer family with Versafine Onyx Black Ink on the snow bank. You can make a mask from one torn paper to have the legs of the biggest deer disappear in the snow bank.
9. Add some white dots in the sky with a Sharpie pen for some snowflakes. You can now assemble your card.
8. Add some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink with a blending tool around the top edges for extra depth.