woensdag 22 november 2017

Christmas card with new stencil


Hello crafters,
It's Mariëtte today to inspire you with a Christmas card created with one of the newly released stencils. 




I have applied versamark thru the stencil and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. 

Next, I coloured the poinsettia's and background with Nuance. To do this, I sprinkled the colour on a craft sheet and added some water. With a brush, I started to colour in the poinsettia. 

Added some extra details with coloured pencils using a white gel pen. In the heart of the poinsettias, I did add some white enamel accents.



Mariëtte van Leeuwen - DT Magenta


*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products used:

1 opmerking:

Enny zei

Oh, dat is mooi met die poinsettias, prachtige kleuren ook ! Groetjes, Enny