zaterdag 20 februari 2016

Limited edition

En wederom met de mooie Nuance gespeeld. De kleuren zijn zo prachtig en het is zo leuk om te zien hoe het reageert met water.

Playing with the beautiful Nuance powders again. I just love those vibrant colors and the way they react with water.




Ik heb een versamark pen gebruikt om alleen de buitenlijnen van het "Letters" stencil te be-inkten. Daarna met witte embossing poeder verhit. Weer een manier erbij om je stencils te gebruiken.

I used a versamark pen to ink up only the outer part of the Letters stencil and than heatset it with white embossing powder. Again another way to use your stencil.
 

Mariëtte van Leeuwen - DT Magenta
*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products used:


1 opmerking:

Penny Butler zei

Hello I,ve just visited your blog for the first time and I LOVE it! I like the look of those Nuance powders too! Beautiful work :)