vrijdag 12 oktober 2018

Magenta Inspirational Friday with Mariëtte

Hello crafty people

The below card is created with the beautiful powders of Nuance



On water color cardstock I sprinkled 2 colors of Nuance and spritz it with water and tried to concentrate only on the left and bottom section of the cardstock. 
I also made some splatters with the Nuance on the background.

Once dry I adhered white crackle paint thru the laces stencil.

On a black label I stamped the Thanks sentiment with Versamark and heatset it with white embossing powder.

In the empty right top corner I stamped the dragonfly with black ink




Mariette van Leeuwen - DT Magenta


*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products used:

  

2 opmerkingen:

Enny zei

Wow, dat is prachtig gedaan Mariëtte, heel mooie kleuren en tof met die cracklepaint ! Groetjes, Enny

Laurespage zei

Heel, heel mooi ! Mooie kleuren en nog altijd mijn lievelingsstempeltje !
Groetjes, laurette