maandag 27 juli 2020

Magenta internationale kaart ruil op facebook


I`m happy to let you all know that instead of an ATC swap I’m organizing a Magenta Card Exchange 2020 – International on facebook on the Magenta Style Passion Studio group.



Sign ups OPEN: between now & August 1st 2020


PARTNERS:
Partners will be assigned between August 1st – 3rd. After this date you will get an email or pm from me with 1 or 2 addresses. You will send a Magenta handmade card to the people in your group, this means 1 or 2 in total.

SENDING:
All cards must be sent by August 15th 2020 so all will receive cards hopefully before end of August. Please bear in mind mail delivery is a bit slower as usual. If for some reason you are unable to make the deadline, please be so kind and let me know on my PM and I will let your partners know. If you`re sending cards out of the country, please remember to send them as early as possible.

* You must be willing to send your card internationally as your partners may reside overseas.

* You will commit to getting them mailed no later than August 15th.

* When your cards arrive, take a photo and post it here on the Magenta Style - Passion Studio facebook group, so we can all see the pretty cards you received.

So what are you waiting for?

If you would like to participate, please send to me:
- your full address
- number of cards you want to exchange (1 or 2)
- email or if you wish I can send you only PM here on facebook
- reply to this thread, if you would like to take part




The only requirement for participation is that you are active on our Magenta Style - Passion Studio, and you will use Magenta products on your cards.


I hope many will join in the fun.

Geen opmerkingen: